Managing Modules in the Course Builder
The Course Content Builder on Aptree allows authors to create structured and organized courses by dividing content into modules, similar to chapters in a book. This guide will walk you through managing modules within the builder, including naming and reordering them.
Accessing Module Management
- Module Sidebar: In the left sidebar of the course content builder, you'll find a list of modules.
Creating and Naming Modules
- Add Module: To create a new module, look for an "Add Module" or "+" button in the module sidebar. Click on it.
- Name Module: A pop-up or input field will appear, allowing you to name the module. Enter a clear and descriptive name for the module.
- Save: After entering the name, save the module. It will be added to the module sidebar.
- Drag and Drop: To reorder modules, use the drag-and-drop functionality. Click and hold on a module's name, then drag it up or down in the list.
- Drop to Reorder: Drop the module in the desired position within the list.
Opening Module's Content Card Builder
- Select Module: Click on a module's name in the sidebar. This will open the module's content card builder in the right column.
- Content Cards: Within the content card builder, you can add, edit, and manage individual content cards within the selected module.
Tips and Considerations:
- Logical Organization: Organize modules based on the logical flow of your course content.
- Descriptive Names: Choose module names that reflect the topics or concepts covered within each module.
- Consistency: Keep a consistent structure by titling and ordering modules in a way that makes sense for your learners.
- Regular Review: Periodically review and adjust module organization as needed to ensure an optimal learning experience.